CURRENT + amd64 + user-ppp = panic

Victor Snezhko snezhko at indorsoft.ru
Mon Oct 31 20:54:00 PST 2005

Sorry for breaking the thread, I don't have message-id for message I'm
replying to (neither a mailman interface, mor mailing list browser
don't provide ids for recent messages).

John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd.org> wrote on Mon Oct 31 08:43:20 PST 2005:

> > A bit further.
> >
> > On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, Vladimir Kushnir wrote:
> > > OK, here it is. It's happened between 2005.10.21.19.42.50 and
> > > 2005.10.22.05.07.00.
> > > Since then, panic is absolutely reproducible.
> >
> > Actually, when I took INET6 from kernel (once again, it's GENERIC) these
> > panics stop.

> Hmmm.  Are those timestamps UTC?  If so, there's nothing worthwhile that
> changed in there:

I experience the same problem, just wanted to report - when I
cvsupped to the kernel as of 2005.10.21.19.42.50, problem remained.

nooption INET6 actually helps.

> imp         2005-10-22 05:01:11 UTC

WBR, Victor V. Snezhko
EMail: snezhko at indorsoft.ru