Lasted NDIS wrapper for D-Link DWL-520+ on RELENG_6

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Fri Nov 25 09:53:10 GMT 2005

Hi David,

> This chipset is suported by acx100 driver, you can install and probe this
> from ports net/acx100 o in URL: http://dev.kewl.org/acx100/ .

Last time I checked it (there was not yet a port for it), it did
support most of the ACX chip family, but ACX111 wasn't supported.
After that, I checked Darron Broad's webcvs and I saw no new
commit claiming this revision was indeed support.

Furthermore, ISTR that I read this port does not compile on RELENG_6
due to changes on the ifnet structure and is only working on RELENG_5.
Is it not true any longer ?

I have no time in the next couple of hours, but I will give it a try
ASAP.  Thank you.

Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen