Lasted NDIS wrapper for D-Link DWL-520+ on RELENG_6

Bill Paul wpaul at FreeBSD.ORG
Fri Nov 25 08:24:02 GMT 2005

> Ok, these precisions have been indeed *very* precious, is it the
> first time you post them ?

I didn't think I needed to, since the only skill one really needs
to figure this stuff out on their own is the ability to read. But I
guess it's too much to expect that people be able do that.

> Thank you very much for you help P^HBill ;-).

Now look, dumbass. I thought I made it very clear that getting my
name wrong was not funny. As in not a laughing matter. As in not
something to be joked about. It seems in addition to being prone to
losing things and not being able to read, you're unable to grasp
this concept either. So let me make it clear to you: IT IS NOT A
FUCKING JOKE, YOU RAT BASTARD. And _NO_, a smiley face does not
make it ok!

If you really want to thank me for my help, then do me the fucking
courtesy of not insulting me in the same breath.

-Bill