CVSup rewrite - aka csup

Stijn Hoop stijn at win.tue.nl
Wed May 11 22:56:56 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 09:06:01PM +0200, Maxime Henrion wrote:
> As you may already know, I've been working for quite some time now on a
> rewrite of CVSup in C.

Without meaning to belittle your work, as I'm sure that having a CVSup
replacement is also useful, what's the relation / comparison with cvsync?

http://www.cvsync.org/

cvsync doesn't have CVS checkout mode, but I've been using it to sync
the repository for some time now. Works great.

--Stijn

		-- Mahatma Ghandi