Kernel Driver Problem

FreeMan at fantasymail.de FreeMan at fantasymail.de
Tue May 10 03:02:36 PDT 2005

Hello Warner

Do you know maybe a way how i can fix this or
get more details that tell me more? I am not a
programmer, i readed the code but it didnt helped
me anything. In that driver zip file is a file
called icp2.ko . ICP wrote they tested that file
and offered it for FreeBSD 5.0 . I tryed to use that
module file for a 5.3-RELEASE with the hope that it
work. But the kernel boot up without load the kernel
module and hold for mount error because it cant see
the raid array. That confuse me a lot ...

Any chance that you or any other one help me out?
Thanks!