HEAD feels snappier today

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 6 08:40:22 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 11:23:53PM +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
G> It's probably not very important, but I just wanted to say that after
G> last night's update, HEAD feels snappier, more responsive, greater while
G> working on the console (132x25 most of the time).

btw, I've noticed about 20% performance improvement in my tests of
new version of ng_netflow, comparing to two weeks ago.

During these two weeks I haven't touched node code, so this speedup
should be explained by some changes in HEAD. I suspect Robert's UMA
improvements might be the cause.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE