Iso modification

anon:*:anon d4rkstorm at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:58:49 PDT 2005

I don't want to build a livecd, but I want to modify a bootable installation
FreeBSD iso in order to add my own files.
I am not able (don't know how) to make a bootable iso with the 3 bootable
disks.

IF you have access to a Windows machine, you could perhaps use
UltraISO (Freeware and trialware i believe) , WinISO , and nLite0.99.

On FreeBSD Branch, i am not aware of this being done,but i suppose
like everything with Open-Source,it can be done i am sure, you just
may need an unconventional method,perhaps refer to how/whys/whats of
OpenBSD/NetBSD/Knoppix-whoppix and maybe derive a personal solution,
it is a project worth a look anyhow, IF there is people interested in
making one i guess, wich is rare in FreeBSD circles,you would be
perhaps better to ask a dual-o.s user,not that i am against the idea,
I dont think people in current- would care that is all (Itaint real
emergency..hehe), I am just offering any opinion i can to help you,
regards,
Drew B.