Clarify

SecNet d4rkstorm at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:34:15 PDT 2005

Clarify ::

I use freeBSD as my 'server' , it is a 300mhz (olddest machine in the
house) , with 128/133/SDRR , Its Agp slot melted, yet was given an
mx200 or similar,enough for server,not enough to game with, I dont use
it for games, i have no monitor nor mouse attached to it.
If i need my b0x, I putty to it, if i have something 'serious' to look
at, it sits next to this PC , my workstation,so is comfortably close
to a moitor,and lets face it, if you can fit a PC in, then cant be
much more to get the damn monitor too.
So you see this ismy viewpoint, I do not NEED Gnome/KDE etc, so to me
, it is a messa nd confusing, the best part about Knoppix is its
affiliation to Whitehat, they have beefed up a version wich i use
regularly if im doing a resue, still, i search for the commandline
quicksmart ;')

BTW, Workstation is P4-3gig128meg-Gfx/512meg-DDR, wich runs Windows
XP-SP2, i only WISH its uptimes were as good as my Bsd box :( , it has
a now uptime of aprox 105 days, im lucky if I can keep a GUI Windows
up for 2 weeks, if its hot and i have any overheating issues, worse.
Thankyou for taking the time to read, Please heed this boot banner, if
it does come into effect at some stage, users would be the best
inputters on this, i can say one thing, i would LOVE to see alot more
done on 'post-install' , and NOW also very important with phpBB etc, a
steady 'security' section, by this i mean discussions,active projects
etc Online. Unix is no longer safe in the 2000's...
Regards,
Drew B.

Stop in /usr/b0rk.
*** Error code 1 , Im tired ,please try in 30minutes!
--
Security research (By Aussies, For Aussies).
(SEC-U-NET Labs AU) - Project AusHoney (Phase Beta) Co-Admin/Founder.