[current tinderbox] failure on i386/i386

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 28 12:13:21 PST 2005

Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:22:34 -0800, Doug Barton <dougb at freebsd.org>
> wrote:

> I'm seeing similar, but slightly different, under amd64 current (have
> been for the past several days, but didn't report it in the hopes it
> would just go away) :-)

Well, it's usually better to let folks know, but I didn't start trying to
build until yesterday, and since Bill was working on the code I also hoped
it would go away. :)

> No problems on my i386 box with RELENG_5, though.

The code in question is in -current only, AFAIK.

Doug