Pentium-M - not recognized?

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Fri Mar 18 05:09:19 PST 2005

I have a Dell Latitude D610 laptop, and my kernel says:

CPU claims to support Enhanced Speedstep, but is not recognized.
Please update driver or contact the maintainer.
cpu_vendor = GenuineIntel msr = 6120e2606000e26, bus_clk = 64

What does that mean to me?  How can I fix it?

All my various info (full dmesg, acpi dumps, etc) are available here:
http://www.googlebit.com/freebsd/

Thanks!
Eric