MPP Free Edition Announcement

Rob Kudyba rkudyba at raeinternet.com
Tue Mar 15 10:12:51 PST 2005

Message Partners has launched a free edition of our Message Processing
Platform (MPP) for those who want to use SpamAssassin and ClamAV with
Sendmail, QMail, Postfix, CGPro or SurgeMail email servers.  MPP Free
Edition includes our comprehensive Webmin module, most of the features
of MPP-LE and most of the security and utility features of MPP-LE
including adding disclaimers, blocking extensions, quarantine
management, log monitor, file size limitations, mime error handling,
many security checks, and more.  MPP Free Edition is tons faster than
many of the perl interfaces to SpamAssassin or ClamAV and will greatly
reduce the load on your servers if you are using perl tools for this
purpose and you have a heavily loaded email server.   MPP Free Edition
comes with mailing list support only, mpp at raeinternet.com, and zero
warranty.  We are starting with FreeBSD, Linux and OS X support.

Download and give it a try at
http://messagepartners.com/products/mpp_free_edition.html.