Recent VFS locking vs kqueue

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Thu Jun 16 10:13:35 GMT 2005

Hi, Jiawei,

在 2005-06-16四的 17:46 +0800,Jiawei Ye写道:
> On 6/16/05, Xin LI <delphij at frontfree.net> wrote:
[snip]
> Perhaps you could try compling Apache2 with KQUEUE and THREADS
> support, then try exercise the httpd server with 'webbench -c 1000'. I
> got several panics (alas, not dump available) during the last week
> with such setup. After turning off KQUEUE and THREADS support in
> Apache2, things calmed down.

Thanks for the hints.  Will make an Apache 2.0.54 with worker MPM,
KQUEUE and THREADS+THREADS_MODULES and try.  I'm not sure whether we are
discussing the same problem, though, but I'd be happy if I can hit some
bugs and maybe to fix them :-)

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij delphij net>  http://www.delphij.net/