[CFR] correct type of addrinfo.ai_addrlen and netent.n_net

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at mahoroba.org
Wed Jun 1 12:44:50 GMT 2005

Hi,

>>>>> On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 03:00:10 +0900
>>>>> Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume at freebsd.org> said:

ume> In anyway, there is one more issue in my patch.  We cannot correct 1st
ume> argument of getnetbyaddr(3) without breaking ABI compatibility.
ume> Fortunately, getnetbyaddr(3) is not refered else where in our
ume> libraries.  So, I'll fix getnetbyaddr(3).

I've attached the patch to correct 1st argument of getnetbyaddr(3) in
this mail.  It is subset of my previous patch.  Since it breaks ABI
compatibility of getnetbyaddr(3), I think it is better to correct
n_net member of struct netent, too.  Since there is objection, the
patch leaves struct addrinfo as is.  So, it doesn't need to bump any
shlib major.  Is it okay?

Sincerely,