BSD Installer release 1

R. Tyler Ballance tyler at tamu.edu
Fri Jul 29 06:04:48 GMT 2005

I would ask this elsewhere, but I figure it should be asked in front
of an audience.

Andrew, would it be difficult for me to create an ISO from your
source (most likely snagged from the perforce repo, or from a public
tarball) so I can try it out on sparc64, check for any wonderful
cross-platform bugs, etc.

I also have a Type 5 keyboard and a 15" Sun monitor that i'd love to
break out of storage to see if they work any better with RELENG_6 and
the BSDinstaller as opposed to 5.3 and sysinstall ....

I don't think beta testing is outlawed by the Google Summer of Code
laws, so I would love to try the bsdinstaller out sparc64 ;)

(hurry! one of the CentOS developers is probably going to steal my
Ultra 2 soon)

-R. Tyler Ballance