6-BETA1 iwi + wpa_supplicant fails, and sometimes silently re boots

Kirk Davis Kirk.Davis at epsb.ca
Tue Jul 26 16:56:50 GMT 2005

Ahh... You are right Sam.   I was trying to think of all the things I did to
get it working and I did forget the wlan_tkip module that I load at startup.

Yes,  The main problem I had with the iwi driver was the firmware.  Is it
possible for someone to MFC the devd.conf changes to support this card?
Once you let devd handle the firmware then dhclient works a lot better for
roaming.

---- Kirk