NTFS unicode converting problem

David Yu chiahsing at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:28:22 PST 2005

The problem is that I have to default XLAT16_ACCEPT_3BYTE_CHR in both
libkiconv and module/libiconv.ko. Though it works, I don't it is a
good way to use translation table since UCS-2 to UTF-8 is so
straightforward. Maybe we need to write a new kernel side iconv
converter for this? I have no idea about those iconv codes in the
kernel at all.