ADM64 floppies

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 16:57:04 PST 2005

Hi;

FWIW, my EM64T had the option of adding a floppy drive to the original
configuration. I would've thought the reason for no floppies would be that a
64bit boot floppy wouldn't fit.

I was somewhat disappointed to find out I couldn't put in my extra 40G ATA
drive (this only has SATA), ISA peripherals, or even a PS/2 mouse or keyboard.
I guess it was time to modernize anyways ;-).

Anyways.. the USB keyboard and the CDROM drives were recognized fine on the
installation so I don't really understand why it's so hard for Andrea to
install FreeBSD :(.

happy holidays,

    Pedro.