Cleanup for config(8)

Ruslan Ermilov ru at freebsd.org
Fri Dec 30 05:13:43 PST 2005

On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 01:01:55AM -0500, Matt Emmerton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put together some patches to clean up some "loose ends" in the
> config(8) code.
> Detailed notes and patches are located here:
> http://www.gsicomp.on.ca/projects/freebsd/config.html
>
> Comments, criticisms and committers welcome.

Um, can you make them two files only?  One patch - one file.
I've been through this code recently, and still have some
uncommitted stuff, so I'm interested in looking into these
patches.  I cannot promise I'll be able to look in them in
the next couple of days (New Year days here), but I'll try.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov
ru at FreeBSD.org