IBM Blade Center - FreeBSD on HS20 type MTM 8832/N1X

Andrea Brancatelli andrea at brancatelli.it
Thu Dec 29 08:21:19 PST 2005

Alle 14:38, giovedì 29 dicembre 2005, Andrea Brancatelli ha scritto:

> > Do anyone any interesting idea in how to solve this issue?
> I just made the installation floppies. I'm trying to install from them,
> will let you know how it goes!

With the installation floppies the system booted. The Keyboard was working ok
but as soon as I got into Sysinstall the keyboard stopped working.

I tried to boot selecting "7, Boot using USB keyboard" but made no difference.

Now I'm about to try to boot with

set hint.atkbd.0.flags="0x1"

But I read somewhere it has become obsolete as of 5.4 ?

Any idea?

--
Andrea Brancatelli
http://andrea.brancatelli.it/