ATI on FreeBSD! FireGL Linux Driver Port

Chris Gilbert Chris at lainos.org
Mon Dec 26 21:31:49 PST 2005

Sure!

Below is a support list based on what ATI reports the driver supports.

Everything here should work as advertised, but to be sure, if you have success
with a particular card then let me know and I'll mark the support as
confirmed.

It supports: (Put into a sane order, as opposed to what is on the ATI site)

Radeon® 8500 series
Radeon® 9000 series
Radeon® 9100 series
Radeon® 9200 series