hostb(4) and vgapci(4) patch

Anish Mistry mistry.7 at osu.edu
Fri Dec 16 13:05:36 PST 2005

On Friday 16 December 2005 03:22 pm, John Baldwin wrote:
> On Thursday 15 December 2005 09:33 pm, Anish Mistry wrote:

> > > Revert just the changes to acpi_video.c and then apply the
> > > attached patch to see if it fixes the multiple load issue.
> >
> > Yes.  The patch corrects the problem.
>
> Actually, can you try a simpler one just to be sure?  Thanks.
I just enabled witness for my previous problem and got LOR #155, but
the lines numbers are slightly different, probably just normal
updates.  I tried to reproduce it with the old patch, but I couldn't.
So it seems that something else triggered it during the kldunload.

The current patch works fine.

--
Anish Mistry