gjournal beta3

stanley jobson stanley.jobson at gmx.ch
Wed Aug 31 08:16:49 GMT 2005

hi,
well done - as soon as i will get some spare time i will play around
with it ...

when will it find its way into the fbsd source tree ?

regards,
stan

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:54:20 +0200 (CEST)
Ivan Voras <ivoras at fer.hr> wrote:

> I'm happy to announce beta3 version of gjournal! The only reason I'm
> not  calling it "1.0 release" is that it hasn't received much testing
> yet and  there have been many changes since the last public beta, so I
>  still don't recommend it for production use. For all intents and
>  purposes
> this is the final version (+/- bugfixes, of course :) ).
>
> The source is available at:
> http://ivoras.sharanet.org/stuff/gjournal-beta3.tgz
> (read the README file!)
>
> More information is available at:
> http://wikitest.freebsd.org/moin.cgi/gjournal
>
> This work has been sponsored by Google's SoC project, which I thank.
> Also  thanks to menthors, Poul Henning Kamp and Pawel Jakub Dawidek.
>
> --
> Every sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology
>     - Arthur C Anticlarke

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away."
--- Antoine de St. Exupery, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939