Mergemaster issues in 5.4

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 28 22:26:41 GMT 2005

Wouter Prins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have fixed this issue by commenting some profiles in /etc/make.conf
> that i had previously enabled; With NO_PROFILE=true and other profiles
> commented out it works fine.

FYI, you're on the right track with it being something in /etc/make.conf,
but it's definitely not NO_PROFILE, as I've basically always had that
defined. Based on your error message in your first e-mail I think it's
probably a NO_ option for ssh or crypto, but nothing in the Makefile
indicates an obvious error to me.

If you can find out which option it is that causes this problem, I would be
interested in that, since no options should cause the thing to fail altogether.

hope this helps,

Doug