Beta2: Nice job!

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at offmyserver.com
Mon Aug 22 14:02:54 GMT 2005

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 09:57:09AM -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> Eric Anderson writes:
>  >
>  > Just to check the obvious, but, you are certain you are running at the
>  > native resolution of the LCD panel, correct?
>
> Yep, its running at the native resolution.
>
> Drew

For what it's worth, I've always found the anti-aliasing of fonts in
GTK applications to be sub-par. They all use Bitstream Vera at a
ridiculously small font size and seem to blur into the background by
like two pixels on each side. I don't mind Bitstream Vera at all,
but I agree, I cannot stand the way antialiased fonts look in these
applications.

--Devon