LOR's wi ad0 and so on

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Aug 22 05:05:11 GMT 2005

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, [iso-8859-2] Daniel Dvo?ák wrote:

Hi,

> I returned from my holidays and watch log. Many lock order reversal is
> present in my system with beta 1.
>
> Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree. If so I am sorry for spamming.
>
> But I think that somebody maybe want to see it, so I am sending this:
>
> roztyly# uname -a
>
> FreeBSD roztyly.jspoj.czf 6.0-BETA1 FreeBSD 6.0-BETA1 #0: Sun Jul 17
> 22:10:34 CEST 2005     stayd at roztyly.jspoj.czf:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ROZTYLY
> i386

[lots of almost unreadable logfile lines]

> There are many more lor´s, but they repeat in same way like that.

The logfiles pasted in are almost unreadable because of duplicate line
breaks etc.

Could you please check with
	http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html
and only report those LORs that are not listed there.

If mailing please check that your MUA doesn't do duplicate line breaks
and line wraps for the LOR parts... You may also leave out syslog
prefixes (timestamp, hostname, ..) if possible.

Thanks.