if_dc panics with 3Com OfficeConnect 10/100B PCI

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Sun Aug 21 21:56:27 GMT 2005

On 2005-08-16 13:48, John Baldwin <jhb at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Compile in DDB and get a stack trace over the serial console using 't' in DDB
> instead of worrying about getting a dump.

Sorry for not sending you a crash dump, but my laptop died *AGAIN* after
being in an Acer support department for more than a month and working
for only 5 days (either Acer hardware sucks immensely, or I am one hell
of an unlucky fellow this summer).

I have no way to debug the crash now, since I only have one machine at
home.  When I get the chance I plan to test this again, and I'll report
back then, if this is still a problem.

- Giorgos