Adaptec AIC-7901 (ahd) broken with 6.0-BETA2

Marian Hettwer MH at kernel32.de
Fri Aug 19 13:54:49 GMT 2005

Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
>>Hi All,
>>
>>I believe the support for Adaptec's AIC7901 is broken in 6-BETA2.
>

> It looks like the system was able to talk to the controller and your
> drive just fine, but hung later.  Can you break into the debugger
> and get a stack trace of where the system is hung?

Pardon me, but how do I break into the debugger ? :)
I know, if I'm using -CURRENT I should know how to do it... could you
point me at the right direction anyway ? :-)

Even if I could break into debugger, I would need to get a serial
console working, otherwise a stack trace could be quite hard to get. I
don't think I want to type this by hand...

best regards,
Marian