Pending if_fwip.c patch

Emanuel Strobl Emanuel.strobl at gmx.net
Wed Aug 17 23:49:35 GMT 2005

Am Mittwoch, 17. August 2005 20:54 CEST schrieb Brooks Davis:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 04:14:36PM +0200, Christian Brueffer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > can someone commit the attached patch for if_fwip.c?  It fixes a panic
> > on attach and has been reviewed by dfr at .
>
> Done.  Apparently there's aren't a lot of fwip users of current since I
> broke that over a month ago. :(

I had done some fwip tests before it was broken, I need ggate over iee1394
for gmirror service. But my (simple) tests showed advantages for fwe
regarding performance.
If you're looking for testers, I'd give it another try, I prefer active
maintained parts over microbenchmark winning ones...

Thanks,

-Harry