Unable to build libedit

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Wed Aug 17 20:39:58 GMT 2005

> Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:08:03 -0600
> From: Phil Oleson <oz at nixil.net>
>
> Do you have rev 1.10 of histedit.h? Update this file in src/include as well.

Thanks!

This is clearly the file I was looking for, but I have:
/usr/include/histedit.h
/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include/histedit.h
/usr/src/bin/sh/myhistedit.h
/usr/src/include/histedit.h

All except /usr/include/histedit.h are 1.10. The make buildworld SHOULD
be using the one in /usr/src/include, as far as I know. Looks to me like
it's failing to find it and using the one in /usr/include instead. Or is
my limited understanding of the build process in error?

And I can't explain where the one in /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include
comes from.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)