make distribution and cap_mkdb -l from 5 to 6

Ruslan Ermilov ru at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 13 17:36:01 GMT 2005

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 11:48:12AM +0200, Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
> I will extend what you said about the ``distribution'' target, so I
> will also change etcmerge to use "make hierarchy" from src/ instead
> of going to src/etc/ and run "make distrib-dirs".

In HEAD, I've recently made the distrib-dirs target official.
It should be run from src/, and it uses the correct environment.
This is especially useful when doing installs for other
architectures.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov