Missing in man make.conf and examples/etc/make.conf

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 9 20:27:24 GMT 2005

Emanuel Strobl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in 6.0-beta2 I'm missing at least three NO_... defines which are evaluated
> but neither mentioned in the make.conf man page nor listed as examples in
> shared/examples/etc/make.conf
> Those are:
> NO_HTML
> NO_RESCUE
> NO_FSCHG
>
> Shall I file a PR?

Depends, where did you find these defines? There is a chance that the
authors of those Makefiles did not intend them to be exposed to users, which
is why they are not documented. A good place to get an idea of the author's
intention is the CVS history of those files.

hth,

Doug