palm devices broken?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 8 23:34:13 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 00:08 +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> Anyone had luck with 6.X or -CURRENT and Palm handhelds, pilot-xfer and
> uvisor(4)? It just seems to not do anything anymore. Used to work on my
> previous box, which was 5.4. Also old box was i386 and this new is
> amd64...

Works for me (as well as it ever does; the fact that few programs agree
with FreeBSD's notion of how USB devices should work is annoying) with a
Treo 600 and a Tungsten T3, 6-CURRENT as of last week sometime, i386.

--
brandon s. allbery   [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]      allbery at kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering, carnegie mellon univ.         KF8NH