boot banner project

/dev/null null at dnswatch.com
Fri Apr 29 18:07:17 PDT 2005

Or put perhaps another way - There is *nothing hotter* than a beautiful
empty headed blond. Or, nothing will get someones attention than a
beautiful empty headed blond. Except perhaps a green eyed red head. ;)

> Just a mad midnight thought.
>
>> -Chris
>>
>> P.S. My favorite place is still at the prompt.

-Chris H.

P.S. This was not to insinuate FBSD was a useless OS, but rather, that
looks are everything (at first).
 If only Western Electric had found a way to offer
binary licenses for the UNIX system back in 1974,
the UNIX system would be running on all PC's today
rather than DOS/Windows.