boot banner project

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Fri Apr 29 12:41:44 PDT 2005

John Sconiers wrote:
> Adding less then a meg here or there is not bloat.  Unless of course the goal is to
> create an advanced operating system unable to get / keep users.
>
> My $.02

The problem is this; if everyone keeps adding "less then a meg here or
there" then you DO end up with bloat.

Where to you draw the line? How much is too much? To me, I would rather
add that less then a meg here and there to the core OS ... Not to
something that (to me) does not need to look perdy.

... and my .02

--
Best regards,
Chris

If reproducibility may be a problem conduct the
test only once.