sound question

Ulrik Guenther ulrik at 00t.org
Thu Apr 14 01:25:51 PDT 2005

Hi Chuck,

as I know so far, the driver does not really know *anything* about
digital output. If you are using your SoundBlaster not commercially,
could could give the OpenSoundSystem (www.opensound.com) a try which is
free for non-commercial use. With this, your Audigy should work like a
charm.

Have fun,

Ulrik