Fatal error 'Spinlock called when not threaded.' ... (Re: FreeBSD 5.3-BETA6 available)

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Mon Sep 27 04:15:45 PDT 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 12:45, Andreas Klemm wrote:

> Do I need to comment out the entries in libmap.conf before
> doing the portupgrade -fa

It's certainly the safest thing to do, otherwise you might be masking errors
and not solve your situation...

> I fear without that mapping the portupgrade will fail.

It shouldn't, you just need to start at the start (portupgrade -fa will
recompile the dependency tree from bottom up, so there shouldn't be a
problem). When you tried to recompile kdelibs, you were starting on a quite
high branch.

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org