5.3-BETA5 panics when inserting dc0 carbus card (only with ACPI enabled) enabled)

Johan Karlsson johan at freebsd.org
Thu Sep 23 04:15:07 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 01:05 (-0600), M. Warner Losh wrote:

> Well, I'll be putting some brats on the grill tomorrow night and
> having a few cold ones if you wanted to bring the laptop over :-)
> Sadly, I suspect that you'll tell me that the drive is a little far on
> such short notice :-(

Yes, that is a bit to far with such short notice. If we schedule a
barbeque some time next year and I'll start driving now maybe I can
make it (I quess I need at least a month for the boat trip) :-)

But, if there is any use, I can provide a shell account with root access.
That might not be so usefull though since the problem is with the
network card.

I guess I could also try to get a serial console setup.
However, that might take some time since I've never done that before.

/Johan K

--
Johan Karlsson		mailto:johan at FreeBSD.org