BETA4 Vi backspace behavior

Jeremy Chadwick freebsd at jdc.parodius.com
Mon Sep 20 19:11:42 PDT 2004

stty -a.  Look at `erase'.  `erase2' is not supported by "a lot" of
apps, but more and more seem to be supporting it.  I've a PR that's
still open, in attempt to get less/more to support erase2.

Also, if you're not truly on the FreeBSD VGA console, cons25 is
incorrect.  In that case, try xterm or vt100.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |