5.3-BETA5 Available

Jeremy Faulkner gldisater at gldis.ca
Mon Sep 20 07:18:11 PDT 2004

Ceri Davies wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 10:29:27PM -0400, Ken Smith wrote:
>

>>    - Fix to GBDE key management.  If you have specified 4 keys or fewer,
>>      you will need to dump your data, re-run gbde init, and restore your
>>      data.
>

> Is this documented anywhere else?  I'd have expected an UPDATING entry
> at the least.
>
> Ceri

UPDATING as it is my understanding that UPDATING contains information
about problems that will be encountered by someone updating their
system. GBDE is not used by default on any system so the impacted users
would be small, relative to the number of people impacted by activating
preemption in GENERIC (for example).

--
Jeremy Faulkner			http://www.gldis.ca