BETA5 of yesterday reboots when I turn off my monitor (w/ builtin USB hub)

Alban Hertroys dalroi at solfertje.student.utwente.nl
Mon Sep 20 00:58:47 PDT 2004

I think this looks like a message on this list that seemed aimed at
6-CURRENT, but I have this problem with BETA5.

What happens is this:
I turn off my monitor (and thus the builtin USB hub), and within a
minute or so I hear my floppy drive rattle and the system turns out to
be booting up.

I haven't found anything in my logs to indicate the problem. But, I'm
relatively sure that the problem has to do with unpowering the USB hub.

I'm re-checking UPDATING right now, to see if I missed something, but
this seemed important, considering the release is nearing.

--

Alban Hertroys                      http://solfertje.student.utwente.nl