From Beta 3 Current to Beta 3: mount: incorrect super block

sam sam.wun at authtec.net
Fri Sep 17 02:21:38 PDT 2004

Hi,

I downgraded my system from FBSD 53Beta Current (a week ago) to 53Beta 3
(the one from freebsd ftp site) by reinstalling the whole system without
wipeing out the entire file systems. I m not sure how much they are
likely the same. There is a customized partition is not able to be
mounted after the installation. The error is:

mount: /dev/ad0s2a on /bdata: incorrect super block

Is there any way I can mount this partition?

Thanks
Sam

--
Security Architect/Consultant