some problems with ipfw fwd ?

Evren Yurtesen yurtesen at ispro.net.tr
Thu Sep 16 23:59:10 PDT 2004

Hello,

Yesterday night I cvsupped RELENG_5 and made world.
Now there is a problem with my transparent proxy...

FreeBSD proxy.ispro.net.tr 5.3-BETA4 FreeBSD 5.3-BETA4 #0: Thu Sep 16
22:23:51 EEST 2004
toor at proxy.ispro.net.tr:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PROXY  i386

The problem is that I can see with ipfw -a list that the packets come to
the proxy still. But squid doesnt work like a transparent proxy anymore.
I tried to compile the same version of squid I used in the new system
and installed, it doesnt work anymore.

Nothing else than the FreeBSD version has changed... There must be
something going on?

If somebody can help, please contact!

Evren