Still getting warning messages for rc.conf & default/rc.conf entries

Rob rob at pythonemproject.com
Thu Sep 9 12:30:59 PDT 2004

I have  yet to find the source of this problem.  Basically from the end
of the boot sequence until I log in, I get a warning message for every
rc.conf and defaults/config entry saying each are misconfigued.  After I
log in, the computer works fine.  This 5.3beta2 on a Dell 8600 laptop
1.7Ghz and 1G of memory.   As I understand it  rc controls the .config
process..  Maybe it needs to recompiled.  I haven't tried that as this
was a binary install from an iso..  Will cvsup.

Rob