ata enclosure info

Benjamin Close cisbjc at cs.unisa.edu.au
Tue Sep 7 22:55:48 PDT 2004

Hi All,
    Just wondering what the status on being able to obtain enclosure
info was at for ata devices. I notice from the code that much of the
enclosure info is commented out.
I'm happy to help getting it all working if you can send patches/specs.

Cheers,
    Benjamin

--
3D Research Associate / System Administrator     +61 8 8302 3669
School of Computer and Information Science       Room D1-07, ML Campus