Fluxbox core dump under 5.3

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Tue Sep 7 18:33:19 PDT 2004

On 5.3-beta 3, the fluxbox window manager dumps core when a different
style is selected: right-click, Fluxbox-menu, Styles, choose any style,
boom.  It has happened consistently with all 5.3 beta revisions.

This does not happen on 5.2.1-RELEASE.

I'm making world right now to get the latest version, and after that
will be able to supply more information.  Right now, I suspect that
someone with a debugging setup can experience it just by trying the
above procedure on fluxbox.