ftp-proxy@pf not working on recent current and/or RELENG_5

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Tue Sep 7 14:53:49 PDT 2004

[ Sorry for the late reply, I was in Zuerich for SuCon and didn't anticipate
the long(er) time away from mail (certainly my fault, not the organizer's or
the like). The conference was great, consider attending next year! ]

to the actual problem: Looks like you missed a serious mergemaster round. At
least you do not seem to have a:
 ftp-proxy      8021/tcp   # FTP proxy
line in your /etc/services

Did you submit any PR?