BETA3 showstoppers (read: critical bugs)

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at freebsd.org
Tue Sep 7 04:21:33 PDT 2004

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 05:18:25AM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:

M> >> I finally have xl card. I'll do my best before release happens.
M> >
M> > Thanks a lot.  Convenience links:
M> >
M> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/69133
M> > http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?m3y8lan3ly.fsf

According to your mails I have understood that removing autonegotiation
of speed/duplex fixes the problem. Is that right?

Seems like I need to search for another xl card. The one I've got
is an old 10Mbit Combo, it does not have autonegotiation at all.  :(

ng_pppoe works fine on it.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE