BETA3 showstoppers (read: critical bugs)

Matthias Andree ma at dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Sep 7 04:08:36 PDT 2004

Gleb Smirnoff <glebius at freebsd.org> writes:

> That's good. You are probably running a self build system. Since you said
> BETA3, I supposed that I have installation from CD image and didn't
> ask about syncronisation between userland and kernel.

Yes indeed, I am using a CVSup'ed RELENG_5 system.

The question remains though, can the missing dependency information be
filled in so that relevant code, for instance after this netgraph
change, is automatically rebuilt?

--
Matthias Andree

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)