panic: sched_add: kse already in run queue

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp
Mon Sep 6 19:24:57 PDT 2004

At Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:05:05 -0700,
Julian Elischer wrote:
> ok so yuo do have teh scheduler framework change.
> it went in at:
>   2004-09-05 02:09:54 UTC
>
> have you seen this error several times or just once?

Only once.

> Was there a large threaded component to the system load?

This is my working desktop box, and this panic was happened when I'm
not sit on my desk (noticed from remote at home).  So system load is
not so tight.

> Is your firefox compiled with theads?  using which thread package?

This was compiled with default options.  Does this answer your
question (I don't know thread things well).

% ldd /usr/X11R6/lib/firefox/lib/firefox-0.9.3/firefox-bin|grep
        libgthread-2.0.so.400 => /usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.400 (0x28094000)
        libpthread.so.1 => /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1 (0x287eb000)

> do you have coredumps turned on?
> does it make a dump?

I always using debug kernel, but I cannot break into debugger at this
time.  I don't know why.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project