cvs commit: src/sys/conf options src/sys/sys kernel.h src/sys/net netisr.c

Robert Watson rwatson at freebsd.org
Sat Sep 4 06:31:22 PDT 2004

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004, Jun Kuriyama wrote:

> > So if you're willing to do a bit of testing, MPSAFE operation is probably
> > ready for you, and additional IPv6 testing is something I'd like to see
> > more of, as I don't have easy access to a rich IPv6 environment.
>
> Nice to hear.  I'll start testing with mpsafenet=1 with usual workload
> from Monday (sitting at console).
>
> # I don't care if my box panics. :-)

That's good :-)

That said, I haven't had a chance to dig into the NFS/IPv6 problem.
Hopefully I can do that this weekend since it's a holiday weekend here.  A
starting point may be to selectively back out pieces of the NFS changes
and see if we can narrow down which bit of them is the source of the
problem.

robert at fledge.watson.org      Principal Research Scientist, McAfee Research